Student Counseling Services has a secure HIPAA-compliant online counseling format. We continue to offer convenient, quality counseling services to our remaining on-campus and in-state students. Our goal is to assure continuity of care for existing clients and make services accessible for new clients seeking care.
Who we can serve
- MC STUDENTS IN THE STATE OF MS: Any registered MC student still in the state of MS and/or is currently housed on campus.
Schedule an appointment
- To schedule an appointment, or begin counseling services, email Student Counseling Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an online session or call 601.925.7790. Please let us know if you’re new to SCDS or a returning client. We will schedule an appointment and send online forms for you to complete and return to us prior to services being offered. These forms authorize our counseling staff to work with you in secure online counseling sessions.
Who we cannot serve
- OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS: If you are currently out of state (e.g., not in the state of MS), please seek credible online counseling service providers within the state you’re currently located. SCDS is only authorized to provide online counseling services within the state of Mississippi. If you are an out-of-state student currently living on campus or in the state of MS, you can receive services from SCDS.
- Crisis services are still available to students at all times. If such services are needed, please call the Office of Public Safety at (601) 925-3204.
Additional services offered
- LOCATOR SERVICES: SCDS staff can help out-of-state students find provider options in your local area.
Together, we are strong. People are often at their best when things are at their worst. SCDS Counselors stand ready to help you pursue hope and healing in all of life’s circumstances.