Web Developer, Office of Public Relations
The Web Developer facilitates the execution and management of Mississippi College’s websites to enhance recruitment efforts and promote the MC brand, manages and responds to support requests, leads content management training sessions and provides technical support for content contributors across campus.
Applicants should be proficient in web design and development with an understanding of best practices regarding usability, accessibility, responsive design and search engine optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, computer science, information technology, or graphic communication)
- 2-5 years web design/development experience
- Experience with content management systems (concrete5)
- Proficiency in web server administration and command line interface.
- Proficiency with macOS
- Understanding of best practices regarding usability, accessibility, responsive design and search engine optimization
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other Creative Suite applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Mississippi College
Email your resume and cover letter with the Mississippi College staff application to Jared Walters, Director of Web Communications at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.