Coordinator of Student Engagement-Office of Student Life
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Coordinator of Student Engagement (part-time). The Coordinator of Student Engagement will work directly with new and continuing students in fostering student learning. This position is 20 hours per week and focuses on building community through student engagement and development opportunities by actively assisting with Student Life initiatives. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in various extracurricular activities as an undergraduate student
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and detail oriented
- An appropriate level of assertiveness, leadership and team-building sills
- An extremely approachable self-starter who as demonstrated initiative in other pursuits
- A commitment to the Christian-based mission of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)