Coordinator for Advancement and Alumni - School of Law
Mississippi College School of Law is seeking qualified applicants for the Coordinator for Advancement and Alumni. This position reports to the Director of Advancement and assists with planning, managing, and directing alumni events and provides clerical and administrative support in managing the daily operations of the office. A detail job description is attached.
- Associate’s degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to act in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)