Audio Visual and Information Technology Technician - Physician Assistant Studies Program
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Audio Visual and Information Technology Technician, Department of Physician Assistant Studies. Reporting to the Director of the Physician Assistant Program, the Audio Visual and Information Technology Technician is responsible for coordination and use of all sound, video, and data equipment and support for selected software for the Department of Physician Assistant Studies.
A detailed job description is attached.
- Associate degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledgeable with Google program
- Appropriate administrative and technical skills
- Knowledgeable with AV and videoconferencing programs and hardware
- Appropriate database management skills
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)