Preclinical Coordinator (part-time) - Physician Assistant Studies Program
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of Preclinical Coordinator for the Physician Assistant Studies Program. This position works closely with and provides direct administrative support to the Physician Assistant Program Preclinical Director. A detailed job description is attached.
- Associate’s degree or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience in the development and contract acting of clinical sites
- Health-related administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)