Coordinator of Campus Visits and Special Events - Office of Admissions
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Coordinator for Campus Visits and Special Events, Office of Admissions. This individual will largely be the coordinator of “first impressions” in facilitating a smooth, enjoyable, and memorable MC experience for prospective students and families.Specifically, this position is responsible for the coordination of all admission-related events on and off campus.He/she will also custom schedule all prospective student campus visits.A job description is attached.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Strong abilities of communication, collaboration, organization, and event management
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Should be able to work in a fluid work setting and be able to employ creativity, flexibility, and positivity at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Commitment to the Christian-based mission of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)