Office Manager - Student Life Center
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Office Manager for the Student Life Center. Reporting to the Director of Student Engagement, and assisting the Director of Christian Life & Leadership and Director of Residence Life, the Office Manager is responsible for day-to-day management and administration of the Student Life Center. The Office Manager seeks to assist and meet the needs of students as well as be responsible organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the Student Life office. This position is the “face” of student affairs for students, therefore it is essential that this individual maintain a welcoming and helpful attitude at all times. A job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience working with college students
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Strong administrative, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with students, parents, and members of the institution
- Ability to make good decisions and have a good record of consistency in handling student needs
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and impartiality in all work
- Have an active and growing Christian faith.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)