Enrollment Specialist - Physician Assistant Studies Program
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Enrollment Specialist for the Physician Assistant Studies Program. This position works closely with and provides direct administrative support to the Physician Assistant Program Admissions Director. Duties include receiving and reviewing applications, counseling and corresponding with applicants and potential applicants, planning and facilitating Multiple Mini Interview days, training and certifying raters, and other administrative duties. Some travel may be required. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the physician assistant profession and the Physician Assistant Studies Program at Mississippi College
- Ability to learn Admissions computer software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Organization and flexibility within the functions of the position
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)