Admissions Counselor for Graduate Programs - Office of Graduate and Professional Studies
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Admissions Counselor for Graduate Programs, Office of Graduate and Professional Studies. This positions is responsible for coordinating activities designed to introduce graduate prospects, applicants and other constituents to Mississippi College. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to continuously improve processes-recruitment strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be available for evenings and weekends
- Must possess valid driver's license.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)