Administrative Assistant - Department of History and Political Science
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant, Department of History and Political Science. This position is 30 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have responsibilities of managing the office for an active and growing academic department. A detailed job description is attached.
- Associate's degree required
- Three years relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General office management skills
- Proficient in Work and Excel
- Commitment to the vision of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted through June 7, 2021, with a projected start date of June 23, 2021.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.) Select “apply” below for access to a Mississippi College Staff application.