Communications Specialist - Office of Public Relations
The Communications Specialist will thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy being part of a growing collaborative team, and working with various external and internal audiences. The Specialist is responsible for external and internal communications across several university channels. The role prepares content, articles, media, news releases, and other content initiatives to inform and support diverse audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, English, journalism, or related field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Five years of professional experience in communications, including writing and editing for websites, social media, and print publications
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team player with excellent networking skills
- Commitment to the Christian mission and vision of Mississippi College
A detailed job description is attached.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)