Secretary - Office of the President
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Secretary (part-time), Office of the President. This position will greet President Office visitors, answer the phone, and provide administrative support the Senior Executive Assistant to the President. This part-time position is six hours per day, five days per week. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Committed to the Christian based mission of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)