Human Resource Generalist - Office of Human Resources
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Human Resource Generalist, Office of Human Resources. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resource Generalist is responsible for general human resource clerical and administrative duties. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn Human Resource Information System software
- Working knowing of Microsoft Office software
- Commitment to the vision of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)