Administrative Assistant and Coordinator of Student and Support Services for the DPC Program - Department of Psychology
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position Administrative Assistant and Coordinator of Student and Support Services for DPC Program, Department of Psychology. This is a 12 month full-time position reporting to and assisting the Chair of the department. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with customers
- Experience coordinating and managing various tasks
- Experience creating and maintaining databases
- Experience assisting faculty members and students while maintaining focus on set priorities
- Organizational skills, people skills, multitasking, following organizational and departmental procedures.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION