Admissions Processor - Office of the Registrar
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position Admissions Processor, Office of the Registrar. Reporting to the Registrar, the Admissions Processor provides lead support in application processing for Undergraduate Admissions with the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM). Responsibilities include the daily processing of prospective student applications into the University's CRM and applying admission criteria in determining an admission decision for the applicant. The Processor also creates, maintains, and organizes student records using an imaging system and University student system software. Under the direction of the Registrar, the Processor assists in developing office processes and procedures to ensure work is effectively and accurately completed. A Processor will be expected to work alongside and coordinate with the Transfer Evaluation Team. The Processor is a vital part of the work conducted within the Office of the Registrar and Office of Undergraduate Admission ensuring the University's attainment of new student enrollment goals. A detailed job description is attached.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Detail Oriented and organized.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine appropriate solutions within a framework of general policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, and the Google Suite; preferred experience with Banner or similar Student Information System; preferred experience with Slate or similar CRM.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume department
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)