Clinical Coordinator - Department of Physician Assistant Studies
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Clinical Coordinator for the Department of Physician Assistant Studies. The successful candidate will hold a key administrative support within the Department by working closely with the Director of Clinical Education to establish, develop, and maintain clinical rotation sites and preceptors for physician assistant (PA) students during the clinical phase of their training. This position also coordinates the planning and scheduling of PA student clinical rotations. A detailed job description is attached.
- Associate’s degree or relevant experience.
- Must type at least 45 wpm.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office, to include MS Word, Excel, and Access.
- Familiarity with Banner, Typhon, and Canvas is desired.
- Should have documented record of professional and administrative/management achievement.
- Should have experience in the development and contracting of clinical sites.
- Should have health-related administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.) Select “apply” below for access to a Mississippi College Staff application.