Coordinator of Student Employment - Office of Career Services
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Coordinator of Student Employment, Office of Career Services. At the direction of the Director of Career Services, the Coordinator will oversee the on-campus student employment process, and in doing so serves as the primary contact for employers on campus seeking to hire students, as the liaison between hiring departments and students, and as the primary resource for information on available job opportunities and necessary procedures for the hiring process. Additionally, this individual provides support to the Director of Career Services to enhance relationships with employers hiring qualified candidates for their internship and full-time opportunities, and in scheduling and conducting coaching sessions with students.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a business or academic environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a passion for career development and for working with students
- Ability to utilize new and emerging technologies, including social media and career development software
- Commitment to the Christian-based mission of Mississippi College
A detailed job description is attached.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)