Patrol Officer - Full-time
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Patrol Officer, Office of Public Safety. This is a non-sworn position. The Public Safety Officer reports directly to the Shift Supervisor who reports directly to the Director or Assistant Director of Public Safety.
- Fully support the mission, vision, and values of Mississippi College.
- High school diploma required; degree or college credit desirable but not required.
- Previous Law enforcement or first responder experience Desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the specific duties of the position.
- Willingness to work evening, overnight, weekend, and holiday hours as needed.
- Able to function on foot patrol and to work outdoors in inclement weather for extended periods of time.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Submit to and successfully complete a background investigation.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)