I.T. Network Systems Analyst - Office of Information Technology
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position I.T. Network Systems Analyst, Office of Information Technology. This position is responsible for the wireless network of both the Clinton campus and the Law School campus, the management of network applications, bi-weekly patching of assigned servers, and serving as a backup to other on the Network and security team. A detailed job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other closely related field or significant hands-on experience in the field of network computing and security
- Knowledge/experience with
- TCP/IP networking
- Managing network equipment such as wireless access points, switches, and routers
- Managing network applications such as Print Management and Endpoint Security
- Setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Linux operating systems is preferred
- Excellent technical, administrative, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Commitment to the vision of Mississippi College
Applications will be accepted until July 31, 2023 or until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.) Select “apply” below for access to a Mississippi College Staff application.