Administrative Assistant - Office of Human Resources
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant, Office of Human Resources. This is a full-time position in which the individual will be the first point of contact in the Office of Human Resources. Also, this position will be responsible for assisting with the general office administration. A job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years administrative support experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Ability to learn new technology and computer software
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Ability to problem solve and assist when needed
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)