Technical Support Specialist and Simulation Educator - School of Nursing
Mississippi College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Technical Support Specialist and Simulation Educator, School of Nursing. Reporting to the Dean of the School of Nursing, this position is responsible for overseeing daily functioning of Nursing Skills Center and Simulation Learning Bays. This is an active position and may require handling moderately heavy equipment/material weighing up to 50 pounds. A job description is attached.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, computer science, biomedical engineering or nursing related field
- Current unencumbered Mississippi nursing license if applicant has a nursing degree
- Two years of recent hospital experience preferred
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator preferred
- Experience in running patient simulations required; experience with patient simulation service, technology and application preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with faculty and students
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a completed Mississippi College Staff application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Office of Human Resources, Box 4052, Mississippi College, Clinton, MS 39058. (ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THIS APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.)