The Medical Training Programs help create entry-level job opportunities. The Online Career Training Programs offer multiple opportunities including Billing and Coding and Clinical Medical Assistant.
- Pharmacy Technician Training Program
- Register Online: www.mc.edu/Pharmacy-
- This non-credit job training program includes both lecture and hands-on labs to simulate a “real world” professional experience. This program is instructor-led and taught by practicing healthcare professionals. Enroll today to prepare for the national certification exam.
- National Certification: This program meets the necessary requirements to take the Pharamcy Technician Certified Board (PTCB) - Certified Pharmacy Techinician (PTCB) exam.
- NWCA National Certification: This program meets the necessary requirements to take the National Workforce Career Association (NWCA) Pharmacy Technician (PTAC) Exam.
- Online Pharmacy Technician Training
- Learn the skills you need to become a pharmacy tech in a hospital or retail setting with the Pharmacy Technician Online Certification Training Program. You'll gain the skills and knowledge to qualify for entry-level positions in pharmacies and you'll be prepared for national certification.
- Online Career Training Programs
- Whether you're seeking a career in the health sector or want to earn a fitness certification, these online training programs can help you start or advance a rewarding career in helping people lead healthier lives.