Resident Student Meal Plans
Mississippi College requires all boarding students to participate in the meal program. We offer various meals plan that comes with 19, 14, and 9 weekly board meals (for use in the Caf) and $200 or $250 food services credit (called "points") depending on the meal plan selected. Points can be used in all food service locations on campus. The meal plan works as follows:
- Meal plan costs are included in the on-campus living charge that covers room and board. Additional points may be purchased from our food service provider.
- The meals are per week (seven days) starting on Friday and ending on Thursday.
- The meal plan allows for one scan per meal time. Additional scans during a mealtime will be charged to points.
- Points equal dollars and can be spent at any of the retail areas, the law school and food court.
- Meals do not carry over from week to week.
- Points do not carry over from Fall to Spring