Mississippi College requires all boarding students to participate in the meal plan program. The meal plan option consists of 19 meals a week with $200 points to spend at any of the food service locations. The meal plan works as follows:
- Meal plan costs are included in the On Campus Living Charge that covers room and board.
- The meal plan incudes $200 in points and more can be purchased from the food service provider.
- The meals are per week, with the week starting on Friday and ending on Thursday.
- One Scan per meal time. An extra scan per meal time will be charged to points or paid in cash.
- Points equal dollars to be spent in either retail or the food court operation.
- Unspent meals do not carry over from week to week.
- Points do not carry over from the fall to spring semester.
The following meal plan options were built in addition to the mandatory meal plans to satisfy even the craziest of schedules. The options vary greatly to meet each student's unique schedule, and budget.
- Commuter Block Plans With Meal Plan Dollars - Commuter meal plans are prepaid meals that can be used at the Cafe food court in BCR for any meal period. You will receive a number of meals and a number of points, so you can use your meal plan to eat anywhere you would like. Commuter meal plans do not reset and your meals will last until you use them all. This ensures you don't waste any if you miss meals, but if you run out you can always purchase more.
- Commuter Block Plans - BLOCK MEALS are prepaid meals that are served in the Cafe Food Court. Block meals are available to you during the entire school year, until they run out.
- Meal Plan Dollars "Bonus Points" - Declining Balance plans of any value can be used at any location on campus including the Library Coffee Shop, Hampstead's, Tuscany's, and the Smoothie Shop. You can add them to your existing meal plan or purchase points alone.
Choose one of the options below and enjoy the ease of paying for your meals with your campus ID.