Degree Evaluations and Banner Information | Registrar | Mississippi College
Skip to main content

Degree Evaluations:

Degree Evaluation Tools are provided to help monitor progress toward degree completion and graduation requirements.  Evaluations are used to compare a student's completed and in-progress coursework against degree requirements published in our catalog

We strongly recommend that students check their Degree Evaluation at least two times per year - before registration begins (determine the classes you still need to complete) and after you have registered for classes (determine how your registered classes are going to count toward your degree).  

Find here student guides to help you access and understand your degree evaluation:

DegreeWorks for Undergraduates (Students with Academic Catalogs of 2016-17 going forward)

DegreeWorks for Graduate Programs (Students with Academic Catalogs of 2016-17 going forward)

CAPP (Students with Academic Catalogs of 2015-16 and prior)

Help with Banner:

If you have a problem with Banner Web, for assistance please go to the Registrar's Office, located in the basement of Nelson Hall, Room 20. 601.925.3210.

For questions about printing from Banner Web, your web browser, or for other Banner Web technical assistance, please contact Computer Services at 601.925.3939.

There is a limit to the amount of time you can remain in the system without changing pages. If you exceed the time limit, you will be logged out.  Simply reload the Banner box from your MyMC launch page or, if asked to enter UserID and Pin in BannerWeb click to use an MCnet Username and Password.  

To ensure your privacy and security, you should use the 'EXIT' Button (located in the top right corner of each page) to exit from the system when you are finished. Close the browser after each session. This will ensure that no one can access the system using your User ID and PIN.

Former Students

Former Students can access their records through BannerWeb at any time.  Please follow these instructions: Accessing BannerWeb for Former Students.  Should you need assistance locating your 700#/MC ID, you an locate this number on your past MC ID card or transcript.  If you still need assistance, you can request your 700# in person at the Office of the Registrar with a valid PhotoID, or by filling out this form.

Access Banner