Students must check with their advisors for available advisement times. Advisors will give students their Alternate PINS needed for registration.
Spring 2018 Registration
All currently enrolled students: Registration for the Spring 2018 semester will begin at 5:00 a.m., Monday, October 30, 2017. Your classification at the end of the Summer 2017 semester will determine your registration date.
- Monday, October 30 - Graduate Students, Seniors, Non-Degree Students, and ADP students
- Tuesday, October 31 - Juniors
- Wednesday, November 1 - Sophomores
- Thursday, November 2 - Freshmen
New and readmitted students: Banner Web registration will be open on Monday, November 13, 2017, for re-admitted students and new graduate students.
Law students contact email@example.com for schedule changes.
Detailed Registration Information
Registration Help Guides
Registration through Banner Web
You can access Banner Web through your MyMC. If you already know the CRN (Course Reference Number) this Registration Option would be best for you. This method is also useful if you will only be registering for 1 or 2 classes. If you will need to arrange a full time schedule of classes, it is highly recommended to use the Schedule Planner Tool.
- Banner Web Student Registration Quick Guide
- How to Add a Class
- How to Drop a Class
- How to start the semester Withdrawal Process
- How to Add/Drop Classes after the published deadlines
Schedule Planner Tool
Schedule Planner is a tool to help students find the ideal schedule that meets their demands. This tool is best suited for students building an entire schedule. Students who simply want to add or drop one class should do so via the quicklink in My.MC. For instructions on how to use this new tool, click one of the below links:
- One page simple guide 1
- One page simple guide 2
- Schedule Planner full instructions with screen shots
- Schedule Planner full instructions - no screen shots
- Schedule Planner Demo Video
Please click here to access important dates for each semester.