Students must check with their advisors for available advisement times. Advisors will give students their Alternate PINS needed for registration.
Spring 2020 Registration
All currently enrolled students: Registration for the Spring 2020 semester will begin at 5:00 a.m., Monday, November 4, 2020.
Your classification at the end of the Spring 2019 or Summer 2019 (which ever semester you last completed) will determine your registration date. Read more information on determining your classification here.
- Monday, November 4 - Graduate Students, Seniors (84 or more hours completed), Non-Degree Students, Athletes, MC7 students and ADP students
- Tuesday, November 5 - Juniors (54 - 83 hours completed)
- Wednesday, November 6 - Sophomores (24 - 53 hours completed)
- Thursday, November 7 - Freshmen (0 - 23 hours completed)
New and readmitted students: Banner Web registration will be open on Monday, November 18, 2020, for re-admitted students and new graduate students. New students must be fully admitted before they will be eligible to register for classes.
Law students contact email@example.com for schedule changes.
Registration Help Guides
You can access Banner Web through your MyMC. If you already know the CRN (Course Reference Number) this Registration Option would be best for you. This method is also useful if you will only be registering for 1 or 2 classes. If you will need to arrange a full time schedule of classes, it is highly recommended to use the Schedule Planner Tool.
- Banner Web Student Registration Quick Guide
- How to Add a Class
- How to Drop a Class
- How to start the semester Withdrawal Process
- Appeal Process to Add/Drop Classes after the published deadlines
Schedule Planner is a tool to help students find the ideal schedule that meets their demands. This tool is best suited for students building an entire schedule. Students who simply want to add or drop one class should do so via the quicklink in My.MC. For instructions on how to use this new tool, click one of the below links: