- Change in Student Data Form (Update contact information or name change)
- Catalog Change Form
- Request for Verification of Enrollment
- Undergraduate Transient Form (formerly Off-Campus Approval Form)
- CLEP Examination approval for MC Course Credits
- Add/Drop Form after the Deadline
- Diploma Reprints
- MC ID and PIN Reset Request for Former Students
- Immunization Record Release
- Change Major or Minor
- Request to Review Technical, Vocational or Non-Academic Credit Course
FERPA & Privacy Forms
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
- Authorization to Release Information
- Request to Review Records
- FERPA Complaint Form
Before returning forms to the Registrar's Office, be certain you have completed all steps and gathered all signatures indicated on the form. Forms that are not complete will be returned and there may be a delay in processing.
- Print: Print out the form and complete it in blue or black ink.
- PDF: Fill out the digital PDF, then print the form to sign it in blue or black ink. With the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you can now create and save an actual signature. Adobe has a step by step guide for creating this signature located here. In this document scroll down to the section titled “Sign a PDF” and click the down-arrow to expand the sub-section titled “Steps to sign a PDF”.
- In Office: (Suspended during COVID-19)Pre-printed forms can be picked up in the Registrar's Office.
- Mail: Email Registrar@mc.edu to request a blank copy of a form be mail to you.
- In person (Suspended during COVID-19): all forms can be delivered in person to the Registrar's Office. We are located in the basement of Nelson Hall behind Admissions. Please bring the form and a photo ID, such as your driver's license or school ID.
- Email: Forms can be emailed to email@example.com through your MC email. You can scan or send a clear photo of the complete form. You can also fill out the form through Adobe Acrobat Reader and return it through your MC email.
- Fax: Fax completed and signed forms to 601.925.3481. Please send a copy of a photo ID, such as your driver's license or school ID with all faxed forms.
- Mail: Completed forms can be mailed to the Registrar's Office. Box 4028, Clinton, MS 39058. Please send a copy of a photo ID, such as your driver's license or school ID with all faxed forms.
Graduation Information and Forms
For information concerning the completion of a degree program, including the Degree Application form for Graduation, please see the Commencement Website.
To apply for Certificate completion, please print and complete the correct application below. Once signed by your advisor, it will be sent to the Office of the Registrar for processing. Certificate awards will be listed on your Official MC transcript. Physical copies of the certificate can be obtained from the department in which they were completed.
- Application for Receiving a Certificate in Accounting
- Application to Receive the English Language Learning Endorsement
- Application to Receive the Certificate in Gifted Education
- Application to Receive the Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Application for Receiving a Certificate in Homeland Security (undergraduate level)
- Application for Receiving a Certificate in Homeland Security (post-bachelor's level)
- Application for Receiving the Loss Prevention/Security Management Certificate (undergraduate level)
- Application for Receiving the Loss Prevention/Security Management Certificate (post-bachelor's level)
- Application for Receiving a Paralegal Studies Certificate (post-bachelor's level)
- Application for the Post-MSW Certificate in Trauma-Informed Practice
- Application to Receive the Baccalaureate Level CyberSecurity Certificate
- Application for Graduate Level Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Certificate
- Application to Receive the Post-Baccalaureate Level Health Science Certificate
- Application for Receiving a Certificate in Online Instruction and Design