Letters Requested by SACM
During your time of enrollment, your SACM Advisor will contact you regarding letters that are required to approve your financial guarantee and to ensure you are within the parameters of SACM’s rules and regulations. This letter may need to come from (1) the Registrar’s Office, from (2) the Global Education office or from (3) your MC academic advisor.
To ensure you are receiving the exact letter SACM is requesting, the following REQUIRED FORM needs to be completed and signed by you. In addition, the email from your SACM advisor requesting the letter will need to be printed and attached to the form.
- It is very important SACM is receiving information as it is requested by them.
- There are times when our understanding of what you need may not match what SACM is requesting.
- To ensure the best response, print and use this form for all SACM Letter Requests.
When SACM requests a letter from you
- Print out the form (Download the letter request form here)
- Fill out the form and sign it
- Attach a copy of the email you received from your SACM Advisor. REQUESTS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED WITHOUT THIS EMAIL.
IF A LETTER REQUEST IS MADE FOR THE NUMBER OF ONLINE/HYBRID COURSES YOU ARE ENROLLED IN A CURRENT TERM, ALL COURSES WILL BE DISCLOSED.
** Any requests for an exception will not be granted. **