Association of Student Social Workers
The Association of Student Social Workers, an organization which seeks to stimulate scholarship and professional identity, is open to Social Work majors.
Phi Alpha Honor Society
Phi Alpha Honor Society fosters high standards of education for social workers and invites into membership social work students, faculty, and practitioners.
Pi Gamma Mu Honor Society
The Department of Sociology and Social Work sponsors, in cooperation with the Department of History and Political Science, Pi Gamma Mu, a national honor society established for the purpose of promoting scholarship in the social sciences.
Students pursuing sociology as a major or minor field of study are invited to join the Sociology Club.
- American Sociological Association
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Christian Sociological Association
- Council on Social Work Education
- Mississippi Board of Examiners for Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists
- National Association of Social Work
- National Association of Social Workers-Mississippi Chapter
- National Association of Christians in Social Work
- The New Social Worker Online