Mississippi College students will have limited access to university residence halls through Sunday, April 5. Due to federal guidelines imposed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, students should remain at their homes or another permanent residence through April 5 to minimize spread of the deadly disease.
Students without other living options should contact Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org to make housing arrangements. Please note as well that campus dining and other MC services can only be provided to students on a limited basis.
Students may need to retrieve essential items to study and for other reasons. That includes laptop computers, charging cords, textbooks and notebooks. They also may need to pick up items such as clothing, glasses/contacts, and medication. Students can return to residence halls during specified hours.
The schedule for that is:
- Thursday, March 19 - 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 20 - 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21 - noon until 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22 - noon until 5 p.m.
To return to campus for essentials, students must submit a request form to residence halls staff.*
Please continue to monitor MC email and the Moodle course webpages for details concerning online instruction. On a daily basis, we are continuing to address this worldwide pandemic and its impact on Mississippi College.
* If a student has traveled to an international destination or on a cruise ship; or has a member of the student's household who has traveled to an international destination or on a cruise ship; or has come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19: Follow the CDC guidelines for self-isolation for 14 days at your permanent residence prior to returning to campus.