Hours of Operation
|Days||Hours of Operation|
Requirements for Testing
The Clinic will only test individuals:
- who have defined COVID-19 exposure
- who require testing to exit quarantine
- who have been selected for required testing
- If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19, send an email to email@example.com.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you determine your next steps.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you must schedule a test with a local healthcare provider, not the MC COVID-19 Clinic. The Clinic only tests asymptomatic individuals.
- The MC COVID-19 Clinic is located in the Nursing Annex, just west of the corner of College St. and Madison St. The front door of the Annex faces College Street. Parking is available in front of the Nursing Annex.
- For the protection of our testing staff, we ask that you remain on the porch of the Nursing Annex and knock on the door when you arrive.
- We will send your test results to you as soon as the staff completes testing for the day. On most days, testing is completed by 4:30 p.m.; however, on some days, testing takes more time, so please be patient with us.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, we will notify you immediately after processing the test.
Please report positive results to email@example.com or 601-925-3030 (COVID-19 Hotline) as soon as possible.
- The clinic is not open on weekends or MC school holidays.
- Please use your mc.edu email address when registering for testing at the MC COVID-19 Clinic and write clearly on the form.