Student Organization Events
- All events must be submitted for approval at least one week prior to the event (10 days prior when possible).
- All events will follow all MC guidelines already in place (prior to COVID), such as no music during class times, no events during church hours, etc.
- At this time, only outdoor spaces will be used for student organization events.
- Events will be no longer than 2 hours at this time.
- No more than 40 members/participants at an event at a time.
- All students must check in to the event.
- A sponsor or staff member must be present to monitor mask and social distancing guidelines. If they cannot be present, then the event will not happen- no exceptions.
- Social distancing should be maintained at the event.
- Hand sanitizer should be provided for all participants.
- Masks are required at all events. If this guideline is broken, there will be a $25 fine per member seen without a mask on (even in pictures/per picture posted).
- If there is food, it has to be to-go & individually packaged. It is recommended a ZOOM option should be available for those who are not comfortable with attending a required in-person event.
To register for an event, read over the guidelines, and submit the online form at this link: https://www.mc.edu/students/involvement/register. Events will be approved on a first-come-first-serve basis.