- Mississippi Coalition Against Sexual Assault
This organization provides many resources for each of our constituent groups.
- Working with Men and Boys to Prevent Gender-Based Violence (Family Violence Prevention Fund)
This website is a comprehensive toolkit designed to help work with men and boys to prevent gender-based violence. It provides readings, case studies, handouts, exercises, and other resources as well as community-building tools.
- SART Toolkit (U.S. Dept of Justice)
Resources for Sexual Assault Response Teams -- including information regarding Advocacy, Forensics, Health Care, Law Enforcement, and Legislation.
- Victim's Initial Contact Guide
A checklist for advocates to ensure that victims' safety and medical needs, among others, are met.
Video Clips of Interest
- Venus Williams Takes Title IX Fight to Pro Tennis
Video about Venus Williams' fight for equality on the courts.
- Dr. Dorothy Edwards Interview to Engage Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention
An interview with Dr. Dorothy Edwards at the University of Kentucky who has put into place positive reinforcement to Engage Bystanders in Sexual Violence Prevention. Her "green dot" program that began with 14 students, now has 1400 participants.