Located in MCC 115, the MC NMR Laboratory is designed to be an extremely low-noise facility. This room, which is located on the ground floor 10 feet below exterior grade, is central to the block, which effectively isolates the space from environmental and traffic vibrations. Vibrometer tests have demonstrated the extremely small residual low-frequency noise in this location. The laboratory is currently equipped with JEOL Eclipse 400 MHz FT-NMR & Varian EM360L 60 MHz spectrometers.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook - National Institutes of Standards searchable spectra file database
- SDBS site for IR-spectra (searchable by name)
- NMR tutorial with lots of good graphics
- Web NMR (sample problems) - University of California at Los Angeles, Dept of Chemistry
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Pulse sequences:
- NMR Hardware & Software Vendors: