MCmail Help Videos are listed below with descriptions.
MCmail Help Videos Topics:
- What is Google Mail? - Learn about the unique features of Google Mail.
- What is in the inbox? - Learn how to enter addresses into the To, CC, and BCC fields.
- Conversation Threads - Learn how messages are organized into conversation threads.
- Entering Addresses - Learn how to enter addresses into the To, CC, and BCC fields.
- Formatting Mail - Learn how to use the formatting toolbar to format your messages.
- Sending Attachments - Learn how to add attachments to your messages.
- Sending, Saving and Discarding - Learn how to save your messages as drafts.
- Starred Messages - Learn how to use stars to highlight important message.
- Archiving vs Deleting - Should you Archive your messages or Delete them? Learn more by watching this video.
- SPAM - Learn how to protect your inbox from unsolicited emails.
- Labels - Learn how to create and apply labels to organize and your message.
- Filters - Learn how to filter the flow of incoming messages to save time and space.
- Searching for Messages - Learn how to use the Google search functionality to find messages.
- Viewing and Editing Contacts - Learn how the Contact Manager stores your contacts, how to edit contacts, and add new contacts.
- Creating Contact Groups - Learn how to create and mange contact groups.