- US Postal Mail arrives on campus between 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- FedEx, UPS and DHL Mail arrive on Campus between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Letter Mail is put in the student Mailboxes the same day that it is received. We do not hold mail for any reason.
If you have not received your package and you believe that it should have arrived, bring a tracking number and we will try to locate the package.
- Outgoing mail is to be placed in the labelled bins located on the front counter in Alumni Hall Mailroom.
- Outgoing mail that is leaving campus is to have the department name in the upper left-handed corner to ensure proper billing. Any mail that does not have an identifying sending department will NOT be processed or sent in our outgoing mail.
- Large envelopes must be sealed. Small envelopes may be left unsealed with the flaps down.
When preparing mail for pick-up, please separate and bundle it into the following categories:
Pick-up times start at 1:00 p.m. each day. Mail is picked up from various administrative departments on campus and delivered back to the Alumni Hall mailroom for processing. All processed mail will leave the Clinton Campus at 2:30 p.m. daily to be delivered to the US postal Service in Clinton.