Skip to main content

Alumni can request a replacement diploma if theirs becomes lost or damaged and/or in cases where there has been a documented legal name change* since the diplomas was awarded.  However, Mississippi College does not provide for duplicate printed copies of diplomas.  If the diploma is damaged, we ask that you please return it to us for disposal. 

All MC replacement diplomas cost $40.00, with the exception of the MC School of Law diplomas, which require a $70.00 fee. 

Additionally, beginning in Fall 2019, MC offers certified eDiplomas which can be requested along with replacement diplomas.

The student who earned the degree must place the diploma request.  All request are to be notarized so that the identity is verified before the request is processed. The name on your replacement diploma will appear as it does in your student record at time of graduation.*  

*Legal Name Changes

Name changes post-award are only allowed when notarized copies of documented official proof are provided with the notarized request form.  Official documentation includes a Court Order, Updated Visa, Passport, Social Security Card, Divorce Decree, or Marriage License.


  1. Complete the  Replacement Diploma Order Form.
  2. Send or deliver  payment to the Office of the Registrar:

Mississippi College
Office of the Registrar
20 Nelson Hall
Box 4028
Clinton, MS 39058

  •  If there are any questions regarding your request, you will be contacted using the information listed on your form.  If there are no questions, your replacement diploma will be mailed to you within  4-6 weeks.
  •  Should you need your diploma to be prepared for apostille by the Mississippi Secretary of State to meet international employment requirements, please note that on the form.  We will have the diploma shipped to the Registrar’s office for the required signatures and will then send it to you.

For questions about replacement diplomas contact Tanya Bradley at