A student can fulfill the requirements for a Minor in Christian Studies in one of the following five ways.
A. Minor in Christian Studies (18 semester hours Core)
Students choose 6 out of 8 Christian Studies core courses:
- BIB 210 Discovering the World of the Bible (Fall)
- BIB 220 Interpreting the Bible (Spring)
- BIB 322 Distinctive Theological Ideas in the Bible (Fall)
- BIB 422 The Teachings of Jesus (Spring)
- MIN 201 Foundations for Christian Ministry (Fall)
- MIN 224 Ministry of the Church (Spring)
- MIN 404 The Development of Christian Worship (Fall)
B. Minor in Bible (18 semester hours)
Students must take:
- BIB 210 Discovering the World of the Bible
- BIB 322 Distinctive Theological Ideas in the Bible
- BIB 422 The Teachings of Jesus
Plus 9 elective hours of BIB courses, 300 level or higher
C. Minor in Ministry Studies (18 semester hours)
Students take any 6 Ministry Studies courses.
D. Minor Biblical Languages (18 semester hours)
Any combination of twelve hours in one language and six hours in the other.