This certificate is only available to students completing a Computer Science, B.S./Computer Science, B.A. or Computing and Information Systems, B.S./Computing and Information Systems, B.A. degree program. Students will be required to maintain a B average in the courses in order to receive the certificate.
Requirements (18 sem. hrs.)
- CSC 415 - Database Management Systems
- CSC 422 - Operating Systems
- CSC 423 - Computer Networking
- CSC 435 - Computer Security
- CSC 436 - Cryptography & Network Security
- CSC 438 - Computer & Network Forensics