The general requirements common to all degrees are:
- a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university,
- a 2.5 undergraduate grade point average (exceptions: MSCP, EDS, Ed.D.),
- an appropriate undergraduate foundation in major courses for the degree pursued, and
- an appropriate standardized test score(s) at or above the published minimum(s).
Additional requirements may vary by program.
Each applicant for admission must submit the following:
- Application for admission.
- A $35.00 application fee (non-refundable; must accompany application).
- One copy of all the official transcript(s) from previous collegiate work (associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate), and any transferable graduate credit. [Official transcripts are those mailed from the college or university directly to Graduate Admissions, Box 4067, Clinton, MS 39058; those brought in by applicant, relative, etc. or marked “issued to student” are not considered official.
- Consult specific degree descriptions for additional admissions guidelines.
International Students, see International Student Admission Information.