Skip to main content
Financial Aid

How to Apply

Find out how to apply for financial aid a MC

Institutional Aid

Institutional aid is any financial assistance received directly from Mississippi College.  Apply for institutional aid by submitting an admissions application.

Federal/State Aid

The primary means of applying for federal or state aid is by filling out the FAFSA.  This form will determine your eligibility for federal and state aid, including loans and need-based institutional aid.  In addition to the FAFSA, state aid information and forms may be found at the Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid.