Choctaws Financial Aid Updates
- Need help?? Click the link below that addresses your need.
Create FSA ID and Apply for FAFSA
Complete MPN and Entrance Counseling
Accept Financial Aid Online
Link tax information through FAFSA IRS Data Retrieval Process
Request a Tax Return Transcript by mail
Request a Tax Return Transcript Online
- FAFSA is now Mobile: You can complete the FAFSA application using the myStudentAid app. Download the myStudentAid app in the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- The 2022-2023 FAFSA is now available online. The application can be completed online at fafsa.gov or on the online app.
- MC now offers a $500 FAFSA completion scholarship for NEW students for Fall 2022! Once your FAFSA application is received by MC, the scholarship will be added each year you complete the application.
- If you're an incoming undergraduate student looking for additional scholarships, consider booking an on-campus visit to take advantage or the $500 first-year Visit Scholarship! Book yours now!