Administrative offices and academic departments are required to use the MC template and content management system. Please contact us if you require access to or training in the content management system.
Custom Design by the Office of Marketing & Communication
Schools and academic departments have the option to have a custom site designed and developed by the Office of Marketing & Communication. In such instances, the process will take place as follows:
- The Office of Marketing and Communication will directly manage the redesign project in coordination with the academic department.
- The academic department will be charged for the redesign but at a rate significantly lower than that of fully outsourcing the design. Contact us for specific rates.
- The Office of Marketing and Communication may outsource certain portions of the redesign, depending on the project's needs.
- The Office of Marketing and Communication will integrate the site into our content management system and train a department representative of usage of the CMS.
Any questions regarding this process should be sent to the Director of Web Communications.
Custom Design by Third-Party Vendors
Before proceding with utilizing a third-party vendor for design and/or development of a website for an school or academic department, be aware of the following:
- The Office of Marketing & Communication must approve the use of a third-party vendor.
- The site must be hosted on Mississippi College servers. Hosting requirements for the project should be confirmed with the Office of Marketing & Communication at the beginning of the project.
- Administrative access to the site must be provided to the Office of Marketing & Communication.
In all cases, the Office of Marketing and Communication should be notified before the design process begins.