Skip to main content

The following procedures should be followed in case of a campus disturbance or riot:

  1. Call the Office of Public Safety at 601.925.3204 and provide the following information:
    • State your name
    • State the location.
    • State the telephone number
  2. If there is a life threatening emergency, Dial 911 and then call Public Safety and provide the following information.
    • Give a brief description of the person(s)
    • State the nature of the disturbance.
    • State whether or not the person(s) involved may have a weapon.
  3. Wait for Security Personnel and be prepared to provide them with any information you may have.