The following procedures should be followed in case of a campus disturbance or riot:
- Call the Office of Public Safety at 601.925.3204 and provide the following information:
- State your name
- State the location.
- State the telephone number
- If there is a life threatening emergency, Dial 911 and then call Public Safety and provide the following information.
- Give a brief description of the person(s)
- State the nature of the disturbance.
- State whether or not the person(s) involved may have a weapon.
- Wait for Security Personnel and be prepared to provide them with any information you may have.