Skip to main content

Using Prior Military Training for Credit

Your prior military training may be eligible for college credit. In order to have these prior educational experiences evaluated for credit by MC, you must submit an official transcript(s) according to the guidelines prescribed by your branch of the military. The recommendation of the American Council on Education in its handbook, Guide to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Services, is used for the evaluation of all military credit. The Office of the Registrar will evaluate your official transcripts once they receive them from the service branch(es).