Transcripts | Registrar | Mississippi College
Skip to main content

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are available online at no charge for current students.  Current students can log onto their MyMC account and click on the box titled “Banner”.  From here, students will click on the Student tab, then the link for “Student records” and the unofficial transcript can be viewed by clicking on the link “Academic Transcript”.

Official Transcripts

Mississippi College uses Credentials Inc. as our transcript ordering service.  Transcripts of credits will not be issued for those whose accounts have unpaid balances.

How to order:

Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order. 

If you are a current student at Mississippi College, you can begin your transcript request through your MyMC account.  Once you have logged on, click on the link titled “Order Official Academic Transcript” on the right-hand side of the Launch Pad.

 If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request.  There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.  


For each transcript, a fee of $15.00 is charged regardless of delivery method and must be paid in advance.

Types of Delivery:

Certified original copies of transcripts can be delivered by three different options: Mail, Email, or Student Pick-up. Transcript requests that are to be picked up will not be available until the next business day after 2:00 p.m. and will require a photo ID before it will be released.  An email will be sent to the address on the request when the transcript is complete.