Military Tuition Rate
The MC military rate is our way of showing support to currently serving members of the US military. Undergraduate and graduate students that are serving in the US military will be eligible to receive reduced tuition of $250 per credit hour for qualifying undergraduate programs and a reduced tuition rate of $375 per credit hour for qualifying graduate-level programs.1 They will need to speak to their admissions counselor for information on which programs are eligible for this rate.
1Excludes any undergraduate or graduate programs priced specifically and separately by program and the military rate is not “stackable” with other institutional scholarships.
Applicants will need to fulfill the following criteria to receive this benefit.
- Apply for admission into a qualifying academic degree program at Mississippi College
- Currently serving in the US military (part-time, full-time, Reserve, Guard, etc.)
- Submit a copy of their military ID and a copy of their orders to MC Enrollment Services using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gain admission to Mississippi College
- Undergraduate applicants will need to discuss their desire to use the MC military rate OR to use scholarships with their admissions counselor. Institutional scholarships are not stackable with the MC military rate.