Mississippi College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver any money we may have for you.
The most common type of money BankMobile disburses to students are funds left over from financial aid awards, loans or grants after tuition and fees have been paid. Students receiving these funds usually requested this additional support to help with books and living expenses. Other types of money may include reimbursement for tuition overpayment or a dropped class.
Students may choose between two options to receive their refund:
- Direct deposit into a personal bank account
- Direct deposit into a BankMobile account. BankMobile will issue the student a prepaid debit card.
How do I select my refund preference?
1. Log in to MyMC - go to Banner Web for Students
2. Click on the four squares (upper left hand corner)
3. Choose Banner, then Refund Selection
To learn more about BankMobile and your refund choices, visit bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/.
To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.