To enroll in the payment plan, log in to MyMC, then go to Student Account in the Launch Pad. You will be redirected to the student account site (CashNet) where you will go to 'Make a Payment'.
Feel free to contact the Business Office at 601-925-3307 with any questions you may have.
Monthly Payment Plan
- Fall 2023 enrollment: August 1 - August 31
- Spring 2024 enrollment: January 1 – January 31
- A payment plan is not available for the summer semester.
- 4 month semester payment plan – 1st payment is due at enrollment. Remaining payments will be due at the end of each month thereafter.
- $70 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- Plan is interest free.
- Payments may be made by eCheck, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. If payment is made by credit card, a 2.85% convenience fee will be charged.
- PLEASE NOTE: Monthly payments will automatically increase if additional charges are incurred on the student account. Payments will automatically decrease if there is any reduction to the account balance. Student and, if applicable, the Authorized Payer(s) will receive an email anytime there is an adjustment to the payment amounts.
- Monthly payment plan can be set up by student or Authorized Payer. Either may make payments to the plan.
- Must have a minimum account balance of $100 to be able to enroll in a monthly payment plan.
- If enrolling late, all missed payments are due at the time of enrollment.
- Payment plan can only be set up for a semester at a time.
- Payment plan must be set up for entire balance remaining on the student account. A plan cannot be set up for anything less than the balance remaining.